-
May 27th, 2000, 12:48 PM
#1
Inactive Member
with the new episode coming up sometime a few questions for u:
1- who should play Anakin?
2- should Chewwie come back into the picture?
3- will it be the clone wars plot?
-
May 27th, 2000, 01:38 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Well personally I think they should use an unknown for all parts. I really hope they don't use some popular hollywood 'teen' for Anakin.
They should also bring back all the familiar characters and give us some history on them.
Now that would be cool.
-
May 27th, 2000, 02:49 PM
#3
Inactive Member
I heard a rumor that thon kid that played Billy in Aussie soap Neighbours is to play Anikin.
-
May 27th, 2000, 05:33 PM
#4
Mark Jury
Guest
Can't believe you didn't find out already. Some up and coming Canadian actor is playing Annie for the next two films. Personally, I don't think Episode 1 was half the epic as the other films were. It played like a cartoon to me, over loaded with CGI and cheesy dialogue. I have a feeling Episode 2 will be just as bad. Lucas basically can do what he likes with it, rush it half heartedly and will still make billions of dollars. This new trilogy will never be a classic as the other was. It's a different kind of StarWars for me..
-
May 27th, 2000, 06:37 PM
#5
-
May 28th, 2000, 03:03 AM
#6
Inactive Member
Please, please, please let that be bullshit!
I'd do it.
-
May 28th, 2000, 03:49 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Can't be as bad as the little sprout
faced shit from Episode I, or a certain
nasaly challenged scotish actor trying
to do a poor Alec Guiness impression.
Moreover, how do you go from 90's style Star
Wars(Sleek organic shapes and slick
technology)back to 70's style(Toggle
switches, green vector displays and detailed
clunky looking spaceships) in one fucking
film(i.e Episode III).
Also, how come R2 and C3P0 never made any
reference to what went on in Episode-
I+II+III in a New Hope?
[This message has been edited by WUXflooble (edited May 27, 2000).]
-
May 28th, 2000, 09:46 AM
#8
Senior Hostboard Member
funny how things go full circle.
i remember how the original star wars was panned by critics etc.
i think ep1 will mature.
-
May 28th, 2000, 01:35 PM
#9
Mark Jury
Guest
-
May 28th, 2000, 02:19 PM
#10
Senior Hostboard Member
*if* the next two are fantastic (okay, that's a big if), then I think ep1 will be remembered as the ewok of the new trilogy.
maybe i'm just the optimist but since (reportedly) Mr. Lucas is not directing either 2 or 3 they could possibly operate at the 'adult' level as the classic trilogy do. There is a rumour that his good friend Mr. Spielberg may helm one or the other. This could be good if he's not oversentimental with it. Oh dear.
And remember, when all the six year olds who have been influenced by their parents taking them to see ep1 grow up into film-makers they will undoubtedly have an affinity for ep1.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks